So your garage door won’t open or close right, and it’s turned into a safety hazard for your home and your family. While you may be the best handyman to ever walk the earth, consider these reasons for why you should think twice and consider professional garage door repair instead.
Reasons against doing it yourself (DIY)
- Lack of knowledge- Regardless how much you know about your Garage Door, there’s a difference between knowing something and doing it. You can have every YouTube video to help assist you in repairing your garage door. But if you lack the proper experience, you could end up with a shoddy installation that will backfire and only waste your time in the end.
- Injury to self- Garage Doors are not simple to fix, and can be dangerous if you are working on parts such as a broken torsion spring, for example. Therefore, doing it yourself may cost you a lot more than a pack of tools from Walmart. Go for the secure option and call a professional to get it done safely.
- May Void Warranty- Most garage doors come with a lifetime warranty, but some versions have policies that bar you from DIY on the Garage Door. For example, breaking a spring or short circuiting an opener could void your warranty and cost you thousands in repairs.
Let the Professional Garage Door Repair guys do it
- Safety is necessary when working on any part of your garage door. Many parts such as torsion springs and even the garage door itself could snap and fall, causing extreme injury and even death in some cases. Therefore, let the garage door repair professionals handle it so you can safeguard your biggest asset- your health.
Save time and effort
- Garage Door Repair is a laborious process and requires lots of experience and effort to complete successfully. Calling the professionals will save you a considerable amount of time and money on parts and labor. You only have so many hours in the day to do a full scale garage door repair. And when you do finally start working on it, you may be tired and miss important steps in the process. As a result, you could end up wasting time and effort on a job that a professional crew could finish the same day!
- When you undertake a garage door repair job yourself, you have to plan it carefully. Additionally, you need to get the right tools and equipment which takes time and money out of your busy schedule. With a professional service, you don’t have to worry about lugging all that equipment to your truck from the local hardware store. We come out to you the same day with the right tools to get the job done fast.
- Our professional Garage Door Repair company is available 24/7 to get jobs done at an incredible pace. We also do same-day repairs so you can feel safe immediately and not linger on it for several months. That’s the beauty of our service- instant response and zero downtime.
Tools & Equipment
- Our vans are fully stocked with the latest tools and equipment to get your job done right. We’ve been helping customers in your area for several years. So we know how important it is to be fully prepared when working with potentially dangerous garage door parts. So sit back, relax and let our friendly team fix your garage door just in time for dinner!
Garage Door Repair 24/7
Garage Door Repair is a difficult and often strenuous job. If you’re not fully prepared to handle it, it could cost you time, money, and even injury! Therefore, you’ll want a professional garage door repair service to jump in there and get the job done right. Don’t risk injury or time- call the pros at Garage Door Repair Altadena at (626) 800-4203 and get a free quote over the phone today!